When will the NAPA committee meetings take place?
The committee meetings will take place in June and July and an invitation and agenda(s) for the committee(s) on which you serve will be sent from the NAPA liaison.
What browser should I use?
You can use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge. Don't use Internet Explorer 11.
What is my login info?
Complete access is available to virtual meeting registrants. To log in, enter your email-address and password, which you created when you registered for the meeting.
How do I access the sessions?
Can I dial-in by telephone to listen to the live stream program?
I am having trouble with streaming audio; I can’t hear the speaker through my computer speakers; the streaming stopped… what do I do?
- If you are not able to hear any audio through your computer speakers, check to make sure your speakers are not muted or turned off.
- Refresh your screen by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard or clicking the “refresh” button in your web browser.
- If you continue to have technical issues with your audio, use the dial in number option that is provided when you log into each session.
The slides are not loading; I can’t see the slides; other technical issues.
Recommendations for optimum viewing:
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Ensure that pop-ups blockers are disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Ensure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- Wi-Fi is not recommended. The problem with Wi-Fi is signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease.
- A wired connection is recommended. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers or the room where the conference is being broadcast is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
Please ensure that the location of where you plan to access the live stream program meets hardware, software and bandwidth requirements well in advance.
Browser Tests: Please take the following browser test: http://events.commpartners.com/webcasts/browsertestor/ Please review the following Technical Requirements and be sure your system and networks are up-to-date.
Minimum System Requirements: 2.0Ghz Processor or faster 2 GB RAM (Greater than 2 GB recommended) Minimum Browser Requirements: Browser must support HTML-5. To detect your browser version, run https://whichbrowser.net/
Windows 7 or later Mac OS X 10.9 or later Chrome 60 or greater
Firefox 52 or greater
Edge 14 or greater
Safari 10 or greater
iOS 10 or greater
IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5:
126.96.36.199 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
188.8.131.52 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
184.108.40.206 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
18.104.22.168 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer this site will not function properly for you, please switch to another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|